WORK WITH US
Casual Sales Assistant
About this role:
Exciting opportunities exist for passionate, experienced and highly motivated casual retail assistants to join Vita Interiors in our Ravenhall showroom. You will join our family owned small team and be responsible for applying and sharing knowledge of our products and creating a great customer experience in store. This role would suit someone who has a passion for current trends in furniture, interiors and styling.
Your duties will include:
· Actively greeting customers and maintaining a level of conversation during their store visit
· Cash handling and till operation (Square POS)
· Drive sales
· Assisting customers with styling advice
· Product knowledge
· Taking Customer furniture orders
· General showroom light cleaning
· Packing online orders
This role is suitable for an enthusiastic and driven retail assistant who is reliable, confident and bubbly. You are self-motivated and willing to learn and thrive off working in a team. You have a can-do attitude and always go above and beyond in serving our customers.
Retail experience is preferred. Knowledge of current trends furniture and home décor.
Skills & Experience:
· Be available to work weekends is a must from 10-3pm
& be able to work throughout the Christmas period including January 2022.
· Have a love and passion for furniture, homewares, interiors & styling.
· Ability to work autonomously
· Ability to multitask at a fast pace
· Exceptional communication skills
· A professional and courteous demeanour
· A can-do attitude and willingness to learn
To be considered for this role you must be available to work Saturday & Sundays. You may also be required to work during the week with opportunities for an ongoing role.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity apply now with your resume and cover letter attention it to Belinda at the following email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
We can't wait to hear from you!